Along with the application that is submitted to the responsible municipality or other authority for obtaining building permit or authorization for opening up or construction of road in the region of the Board, an application for authorization of construction of sewerage system must also be submitted to SBLA. The application must be submitted along with the following documents: Topographical drawing with the plot division. Drawing in scale 1:1000 with the proposed network of sewerage (in paper and in electronic form). Proposed road profiles. Building permit already obtained (copy). Title deed of property Storm drain sewers if it is required.

The owner must appoint supervising Engineer for supervision of work.

These Regulations are applied in the entire region of the Board, independent if there are or not sewers in the area.



Ε-procurement KEPA
ep logo_nireas